Energy Saving Trust – How Can It Help?
The Energy Saving Trust is an independent organisation which has been created by British Government with the help of the private sector. The Energy Saving Trust aims to make energy more affordable to people who are struggling.
While the Trust was set up by British Government different parts of the UK may have different initiatives and help on offer.
With fuel cost rising all the time it is important that anyone who is facing financial difficulties seeks out help and advice from anywhere that they can save money. The help and advice offered by the Energy Saving Trust could help;
- Save £300 a year
- Get Lower the cost of energy rates without having to switch suppliers
- Get free loft and cavity wall insulation
- Get information about benefits which could mean extra money
- Get Grants things such as central heating
What you are entitled does depend or your circumstances however the Trust does urge anyone who is within the following category to contact them;
- Pregnant or have a child under 16
- 60 or over
- Living in residential mobile home
- currently receiving benefits
If you want to save money on your energy bills then you can contact the Energy Saving Trust on 0800 512 012 for more information and advice
Alternatively you can visit http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk