How Much Money Do I Owe | Find Out My Level Of Debt With Each Creditor -
UK Wide Debt Advice Charity
Call us at 0800 085 0226

How Much Money Do I Owe?

Debt Support Trust is a registered and qualified money advice charity. You can seek debt help by telephoning 0800 085 0226 or completing a confidential debt analyer below.


This is a commonly asked question though it may seem surprising to some that people are not aware of exactly what they owe, it is surprisingly easy to lose track of the situation you are in.

There are many reasons that we may not know our exact level of debt, probably the most common one is that we have not been opening our mail, that for so many people that do not want to face their present situation can be common, they know it's bad and feel by not looking it won't cause them any more distress.

It is also possible when moving home the creditors have been unable as yet to track you down and you have not received any up to date statements.

Whatever the reason for not being aware of how much debt you have one thing is for sure you will need to find out.

The easiest way to do this is get a free Experian report done on yourself. This will tell you exactly how much you owe and to who, it will also tell you if there has been any action taken against your name. This knowledge allows you to seek the relevant advice and to get help for your own situation. It will also help you to know if you are able to afford to pay it all back or if you should seek advice from a charity such as Debt Support Trust.

Always remember that after 30days free with your Experian report you must cancel your contract or they will start charging.

An easy way to access the Experian report is to log on to Debt Support Trust and they have a link at the bottom of the first page for useful contacts, if you click on this you will then see Experian and it will take you straight on to their website.

Before seeking advice it is best to know the true state of your financial position it only when you have all the facts that a reputable debt charity will be able to give you the correct advice.

Post a comment