Money Manager is a free online finance monitor which enables you
to record your income, expenditure, unsecured debts and payments
you make to your debts in one secure and easily accessible
Some of the benefits of recording your money details with Debt
Support Trust are
- You can review and assess your finances.
- You are able to better understand where money is being spent
and therefore where money can be saved.
- You can closely monitor the amount of unsecured debt you have
and the pattern of your repayments.
- Because you are monitoring your finances you are more likely to
foresee a debt problem arising and can be more proactive in
resolving the situation.
- If you are already in debt, you can use your Money Manager to
monitor the progress you are making in repaying your debts.
The information you record is confidential.
The first step to starting your own Money Manager is to register
with Debt Support Trust. You can do this here.
After registering you can login to your account. You can do this
Once logged in you can create your own Money Manager and monitor
your finances. If you are already logged into your account you can
access your Money Manager here.
If you need debt and money advice about bankruptcy, IVAs/ Trust Deed or debt
management plans, call Debt Support Trust on 0800 085 0226